The Lifeworks Annual Awards celebrate the accomplishments and contributions of people with disabilities and the individuals and businesses who support them. Each year, an independent selection committee is assembled to review nominations and select winners in the following categories:
- Advocate/Volunteer of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Personal Achievement
- Staff Excellence
Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination for the Lifeworks Annual Awards!
A special thank you goes out to this year’s selection committee:
- Deb Ho-Beckstrom – Owner at Community Association Group
- Kelly Elkin – Senior Vice President and Manager of Nonprofit Banking and Community Development at Old National Bank
- Judy Lysne – Former President and CEO at Lifeworks
- Ryan Miest – Shareholder at Fredrickson & Byron
- Nino Pedrelli – Principal at State Street Realty Advisors
- Miranda Noll – Executive Director at Dakota Child and Family Clinic
- Mary Schaffer – Senior Business Process Consultant at United Health Group
- Sonja Simonsen – Senior Vice President of Nonprofit Banking at Minnesota Bank and Trust
- Josi Wert – Retail Buyer at Maha Boutique and Volunteer at Lifeworks
- Scott Whitman – Vice President of Talent Acquisition at Ameriprise Financial
These individuals volunteered their time and had the difficult task of choosing just five award winners from dozens of nominations.
Save the date! This year’s award winners will be honored at the Lifeworks Annual Celebration on Thursday, April 25, 2019 at The Depot in Minneapolis!