The Lifeworks Annual Awards celebrate the accomplishments and contributions of people with disabilities and the individuals and businesses who support them. Each year, an independent selection committee is assembled to review nominations and select winners in the following categories:
- Advocate/Volunteer of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Personal Achievement
- Staff Excellence
Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination for the Lifeworks Annual Awards!
A special thank you goes out to this year’s selection committee:
- Leigh Bailey – Founder, CEO, and Co-Principal at The Bailey Group
- Hanne Hanratty – Producer – Account Executive at USI Insurance Services
- Justin Hanratty – President at USI Minnesota
- David Lyman – Principal at LymanDoran
- David Pellinger – Product Manager, e-Commerce – Agricultural Supply Chain, North America at Cargill
- Sonja Simonsen – Senior Vice President Nonprofit Banking at Minnesota Bank & Trust
- Aaron Sorenson – Communications Manager at Lunds & Byerlys
- Michelle Sullivan – Strategic Partner, Marketing + Communications at AmplifyDMC
These individuals volunteered their time and had the difficult task of choosing just five award winners from dozens of nominations.
Save the date! This year’s award winners will be honored at the Lifeworks Annual Celebration on Thursday, April 26, 2018 at The Depot in Minneapolis!